- 11 hours
- Guided tour
Enjoy this whole day pack visiting Toledo in the morning and afternoon in Segovia.
Toledo tour starts from our offices located in Ferraz 22 st. After approximately an hour's journey, we will beging with the walking tour through the historic center of the city. Considered a National Monument and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has magnificent examples of architecture from different eras and styles: Mudejar, Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque ... that left as a legacy the different cultures and civilizations that coexisted within its walls. All accompanied of our expert local guide to discover these and other details of this wonderful destination.
Return to Madrid for a short break and lunchtime (Lunch available as an option)
Then we’ll continue to Segovia, visit the Plaza del Acueducto, Town Hall Square, the exterior of the Gothic Cathedral and of course the interior of the Alcázar of the 12th century, former fortified residence of the kings of Castile, plus a walk on foot through the city, all accompanied by our expert guide.
Upon our arrival in Madrid, the activity ends at Plaza España with Gran Vía Additional Information:
Duration of the tour11 hours
We started the tour ...
Calle Ferraz, 22
We finished the tour ...
Plaza de España
Included in this tour
- Visit with official guide (bilingual)
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Walking tour in both cities
- Entrance and visit of the Church of Santo Tomé in Toledo.
- Entrance and visit of the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
- Visit to Damascene shop
- Entrance and visit to the Alcázar de Segovia
Not included in this tour
- Lunch (if the option is not chosen)
- Return to the hotel
- Entrances to monuments not specified.
- Do not forget to bring your camera
- We recommend the use of comfortable footwear.
- Not accessible in a wheelchair.