- 65 - 80 min
Discover Madrid from the comfort of our bus. Go up and down as many times as you wish to meet and fall in love with the city
- The Plaza Mayor is the heart of Madrid de los Austrias. The Arc de Cuchilleros, the House of the Bakery and the statue of Felipe III mark the charm of the square.
- The Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five old royal doors that gave access to Madrid. Its neoclassical appearance with three arches resembles the Roman Arcos de Triunfo.
- The Temple of Debod was a gift from Egypt to Spain for its help in saving the temples of Nubia. The sunsets from this Egyptian temple are mesmerizing.
Duration of the tour65 - 80 min
Included in this tour
- Double-decker buses with air conditioning and sliding roof.
- Multilingual digital audio system.
- Descriptive guide of stops and Discount booklet.
Not included in this tour
- Meals, drinks or other unspecified services.
Please keep in mind
- Madrid City Tour Bus operates from 09.00 to 22.00 from March to October, and from 10.00 to 18.00 from November to February.
- Route 1 leaves and ends at the Prado Museum and is approximately 80 minutes long. Route 2 leaves and ends at Plaza Neptuno and is approximately 65 minutes long.
- Madrid City Tour operates every day and has a frequency of between 7 and 15 minutes depending on the season.
- LANGUAGES available in the digital audio system: Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids Channel available in English and Spanish.
- You can start your tour at any stop of the Madrid City Tour by showing your voucher when you enter the bus
- Cancellation policy: 100% of expenses will be applied in case of canceling the reservation less than 24 hours before the tour departure or in case of no-show