- Lunch included
Architecture, art and culture.
Cuenca, a city hanging over the abyss, that enamors all those who travel its most beautiful treasures.
- 09.15 Departure from Madrid, C/ Gran Vía 71
- Cuenca Cathedral
- Treasure Museum of the Cathedral
- Casas Colgadas Museum
- Food in Cuenca
- Panoramic by the Hoz del Huécar
- Guided visit to Medieval Basin
- 21.00 Arrival in Madrid (Plaza España)
- Native bilingual guide SP-FR-EN
- Gourmet Lunch: Typical starters · Second: Baked Manchego lamb · Dessert, water, wine and bread