- Guided tour
- Lunch included
Architecture, art and culture.
Cuenca, a city hanging over the abyss, that enamors all those who travel its most beautiful treasures.
- 09.15 Departure from Madrid, C/ Gran Vía 71
- Cuenca Cathedral
- Treasure Museum of the Cathedral
- Casas Colgadas Museum
- Food in Cuenca
- Panoramic by the Hoz del Huécar
- Guided visit to Medieval Basin
- 21.00 Arrival in Madrid (Plaza España)
- Native bilingual guide SP-FR-EN
- Tourist Menu: First: Vegetable salad · Second: Pork rib roasted in the Cuenca style · Dessert, water, wine and bread.